What is The Personal & Professional Pursuit of Excellence Conference?
The conference for entrepreneurs 0 to 3 years in business who need proven and actionable mindset, sales, and marketing insights, tools, and strategies to achieve phenomenal business success.
Started in 2015 by award-winning Toronto based business startup coach Julia Katsivo, the conference focus is to provide product and service based solo entrepreneurs with the right focus on what they need to do to move forward in their businesses.
This year's conference features the best minds in mindset, sales, and marketing to help you build your business and experience phenomenal success.
- Learn the 5 most effective P's to follow and the do's and don'ts behind engaging and effective social storytelling on various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Discover an easy fun way to find potential clients and referral partners.
- Uncover the most essential component of your brand, and how you can market that using your voice and your message.
- Learn how to treat your business like a business and it will pay you like a business.
The 2015 conference attendees all said that the conference energy and quality of people kept them excited and engaged all day. This year is the 2nd conference and it will not disappoint.
- You'll love this year's program structure which will give you intentional time with the featured speakers, vendors, and fellow attendees
- Your like-minded people are here. You will leave informed, excited, and with new tools, friends, colleagues, and even clients
- This is a phenomenal way to finish off 2017 and prepare for a prosperous 2018.
Who is this conference for:
- Entrepreneurs 0 to 3 in years in business who need a jumpstart in mindset, sales, and marketing strategies that work in this economic era
- Network marketers who need marketing and connection tools and strategies that bring in profit
- Speakers, coaches, and other consultants who need visibility and branding tools